Dr. Elena Ressi, BA. MA.
Short Curriculum Vitae
Elena Ressi has been a Research and Teaching Assistant at the Institute of Human Resource Management of the University of Graz since 2017. From 2017 to 2020, she worked within the specific research area “Heterogenität und Kohäsion” (Heterogeneity and Cohesion) of the University of Graz. She holds a PhD in business administration and has gained experience in different research projects about labour market integration of refugees (LAMIRA, INREST). From 2014 to 2017, she worked as a business consultant at BAB Consulting GmbH. While studying she gained vocational experiences in the field of market research in Berlin and in education and psycho-social support of young migrants via NGOs in Graz.
She received her master degree in the interdisciplinary program “Global Studies” with a special focus on political, socio-economic and legal aspects of migration as well as her bachelor degrees in Sociology and Business Administrations from the University of Graz.
Her main research interests focus on intersectionality and labour-market integration in context of migration, labour market integration and careers of refugees and effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on business firms.
- KS Human Resource Management: Functions and Tool (PMI), BA
- KS Human Resource Management: Theoretical Approaches (PMT), BA
- KS Empirical Research methods in Human Resource Management (PFO), BA
- PS Labour Law, Human Resource Management and Employment Relations, MA
- VU Going Gender - Gender Studies in Social Sciences and Business Sciences, MA
Office hour: on appointment via email