Univ.-Prof. Dr. Renate Ortlieb
Renate Ortlieb has been a Full Professor of Human Resource Management at the University of Graz, Austria, since 2009. She studied Business Administration and Economics at the Technische Universität Berlin (Diplom-Kauffrau, 1995) and did her PhD (2002) and her „habilitation” (2009) at Freie Universität Berlin. She worked as a research and teaching assistant at the universities of Konstanz, Essen, Flensburg and at Freie Universität Berlin. In 2008/09 she was an interim Full Professor at the University Konstanz. She was a visiting lecturer at the Fern-Universität in Hagen, Hamburg Media School, the University of Brighton and Hasselt University.
Renate Ortlieb’s research interests are in labour market integration of refugees, effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on business firms, human resource strategies regarding migrant employees; power and gender relations in organizations; working time regimes and working conditions in academia. She is an Associate Editor of the German Journal of Human Resource Management and has published in journals such as the International Journal of Human Resource Management, Group & Organization Management, Feminist Economics, Higher Education, European Management Review, Organization Studies, British Journal of Industrial Relations, International Migration and Organization.
More information about Renate Ortlieb at the Research Portal of the University of Graz.
- KS Human Resource Management: Theoretical Approaches (PMT), BA
- PS Labour Law, Human Resource Management and Employment Relations, MA
- PS Leadership, MA
- SE Seminar Human Resource Management and Leadership, MA
- SE Master Seminar Human Resource Management, MA
- VU Going Gender - Gender Studies in Social Sciences and Business Sciences, MA
- VU Empirical Methods, Doctoral programme
- DQ Doctoral Colloquium 1+2, Doctoral programme
Thursday 2:15 - 3:15 p.m. (lecture period)
on appointment via email